Translate

Thursday 3 October 2013

Elaine's soda bread.

Dear reader,

Stoptober is everywhere. People are quitting this and stopping that. Saving up and doing without.

I am doing well too and trying not to spend unessasarily. Being organised is the key.

Sadly I just don't have time to be organised, well not as well as some of you on here who do amazing things.

One of my favourite girls who do amazing things is Elaine at mortgage free in 3. I have watched Elaine on a video clip public speaking. You know one of those people who speaks really well, I wanted to listen for ages and she has a lovely accent.

I made her super quick soda bread tonight to Stoptober me having to go to the shops and spend £20.

If you haven't met Elaine, she is hereAmazing Elaine and her soda bread recipe.





3 comments:

  1. I have listened to her talk on line she is very inspiring to listen too. May try that soda bread x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness I'm not surprised you don't have the time to be hugely, organised as you work such long hours. You should feel proud of what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made this bread on Saturday when we had it with home made tomato soup and toasted with jam on Sunday. Great recipe ans SO easy.

    ReplyDelete