Translate

Friday 3 January 2014

Girls who eat Snickers wear bigger knickers!

Dear reader,

I just wanted to let those of you with blogs know that I am trying hard to leave comments as I know how nice it is. Unfortunately some of the blogs with encrypted codes that need to be entered are just unreadable. I'm not sure if its because I use an ipad but I tried and tried the other day to leave a comment to a lady who has recently returned to blogging and I just couldn't.

Maybe I'm getting old and the eyes are going but I don't think it's that.

Anyway, short blog tonight as I am working over the weekend and need sleep. I got so tired at work that I sneaked off to the vending machine today and I'm ashamed to say I got a snickers bar.
Shamed!

So here are a few shameful photos for my blog to keep me focused.
(They are not me......yet)



Goodnight and good health. X

11 comments:

  1. Hey, I did that yesterday too...

    ..and I ended up writing a complaint letter to Mars. I don't know if you noticed, but Mars resized their Snickers bars last month - but they didn't resize the packet. You now pay for 2cm of air. All in a bid to lower the calories, apparently!

    Don't beat yourself up too much. I did for giving in when I shouldn't be wasting my money. As for the calories... That's another 3 mile run just to burn off one bar. Good job i'm going running in the morning. *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atr least you didn't buy a multipack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna love that statement, calories lol yes we all know it's to make some more money!
    Bucks love the thread title :-) I have been hiding out, started well last year but celebrations and yes me too, started comfort eating from being so tired at the end of the working year.
    Started my fruit and yoghurt with oats for breakfast again and apart from being delicious it really does keep me fuller for longer than toast! Must remember to join in next weeks weigh in :-)
    Cheers
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, those word verification thingies are a pain in the bum!

    Ooops! Never mind, tomorrow is another day, just put it behind you and move on. Dont worry about it.
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those photos are horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos ;-)

    I'm not nearly that size and it is still way too big for me...causing health issues so best to keep at the weight loss. Best of luck with your New Year's goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos made me feel thin just for a moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I'm weighing and starting in the morning !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weighed in. Flabbergasted !
      Going to try the 5:2 diet. Starting in the morning. Currently hanging my head in shame but not going out to buy big knickers !

      Delete
  9. You make me feel so thin, you make me feel as light as air. Don't beat yourself up over a slip put it behind you (so to speak) and move forward. I have noticed that some word verification is now in numerals and much easier to read.

    ReplyDelete