Translate

Friday 18 October 2013

Over to Frugal Queen

Dear reader,

Sorry I have been away. I've missed writing. The strains of working full, full time, a demanding job, a great but work aholic boss.

Tonight I am just referring you to Frugal Queen as her post says it all really.
What I would like to know dear reader, is what has happened? Why is our once great country struggling to heat and care for our elderly and to feed ourselves?

See Froogs post here Swear words included from Froogs.


Goodnight.
X

3 comments:

  1. "Why is our once great country struggling to heat and care for our elderly and to feed ourselves?"
    Because all our regulation, red tape and rules are inflicted on us by the EU. We are not alone. Just look at all the poor s*ds in Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy and even dear old Ireland. The cancer starts in Brussels and is spreading fast.
    Cheers.....B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging I wondered where you were. I think things go in cycles, there have been periods in history just as bad but when things are all OK we forget about the bad times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've only just discovered your blog today. I'm fairly newly frugal and your work looks interesting! Hope u are well.

    ReplyDelete