Translate

Sunday 10 December 2017

It’s snow time

Dear reader,

Woken up to thick snow. It looks lovely.

We live in  a no through lane now and the walkers are already out,heading to the small shop for their papers. It’s coming down fast as well. We cannot walk to any other shops from here so are a bit stuck for food top ups today.
I was due to go to work today but shall take a day off as it’s a long drive and motorway traffic too and I just can’t envisage getting there. Will have a day indoors instead. There’s always something to do.

I think I will have a cooking day ready for the week but not actually sure what we have in. I know there are chicken breasts and we have lots of spices, lentils and onions so I’m thinking a curry.
There’s also flour and butter so may make a pic. There’s no potatoes or any veg as I had planned a food shop tomorrow.
We have milk, eggs and bread. Ham, cheese and some frozen veg so we will be fine.

 It does make you think about parts of the world or even in the U.K. where weather is far, far worse and people are really stuck. They must have to plan well ahead with provisions.

I can see the tiny birds in the garden pecking under the tree where we put the seed so off to feed them.
Might make a snowman later.

Enjoy your Sunday. X

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I replied, I pressed the wrong button and deleted your comment. I’m so sorry, I can’t get it back. Anyhow, yes, I did make a snow woman with huge boobs and lovely long green hair. I have photos but can’t seem to get them onto the blog, aaagghh. Got lots done in the house and felt pretty good having done so. Snow still here today.

      Delete