Translate

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Rod, faggots and bulking up.

Early into work today, up at 0515 and out by 0615. Still very dark along the lanes and seemed to rain all day. Still no flooding here unlike lots of the UK.
Did a big shop at Asda on the way home, £78 but should last us a while and that included a top for me. Big man is training at the moment to get bigger (although he is fabulous already) he likes to do weights, so bought lots of chicken, jacket potatoes, pasta and tuna. I have tried to tell him that you can bulk up much more easily with a giant fruit and nut bar, glass of wine and just sit in front of the fire, works for me!
Had made Frugal Queens faggots which I had frozen in a thick onion gravy, put these in the oven when I came home and had these with greens, carrots, mash and a couple of roasties for big man.
Was very organised and smug as I had also prepared tomorrows dinner to go in the slow cooker, sausage casserole and did the packed lunches before dinner.
Have just finished Rod Stewarts autobiography which I really enjoyed. He certainly lived the rock n roll life!

3 comments:

  1. WISHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SFT, am trying to work out how you found my blog? I haven't worked out how to publish it. Yours was the very first blog I read and I am really grateful that you are the first comment I have had. Wow. Excited.
    Merry christmas and a wonderful New Year to you too.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you found me too.

      Now we need to work on your future.

      Sft x

      Delete