Translate

Tuesday 4 March 2014

I trapped a man!

Dear reader,

Off to work I went this morning, a bit late so in a hurry. As I drove down the motorway I felt a strange lump in my jeggings. I squeezed it and it went flat. As I pulled into the car park I rolled up the leg to find a large, squashed earwig type bug. Eeeeuuuwww.

Big Man was off today and as the cupboards were bare I had left him a shopping list. All carefully checked and planned to fit in with my Slimming World diet.

My day got better as I then got a text from Big man.

BM " You've locked the porch door and taken both sets of keys"
ME " Oh no, I'm really sorry."
BM "I'm trapped in the house all day and there's no food"
ME "Shall I send them home in a taxi?"
BM " No, don't worry I'll be fine"


Later.......

BM "Please get me a bottle of wine, have had a miserable day"

ME "Ok, what's wrong?"

BM " Got really hungry, had to order an emergency pizza and the man had to deliver it through the window, feel trapped"


I felt bad and a bottle of red and a Lindtt bunny were brought home.

By the way, thank you for going over to Mandy's blog, it really cheered her up. She loves getting comments so if you haven't popped over do have a look, she does some great cooking with really good pictures. My thrifty homemade challenge

Much love. X

7 comments:

  1. Poor Big Man! My husband locked me in once, he didn't dare do it again!

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to say, if anyone follows Frugal in Suffolk, her Google is not working today so she is incommunicado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to say, if you follow Frugal in Suffolk, her Google is not working today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much to BM for making me LOL as I pictured him with the Pizza guy at the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is still sulking a bit. I told him we were all laughing as I had blogged about him, I don't think that helped!

      Delete
  5. Oh no! Couldn't he have climbed out of the window and escaped!!! I'm so good with keys now after locking myself out of the house numerous times years ago. Got pretty fed up of climbing ladders and ending up upside down in the kitchen sink :)

    ReplyDelete