Translate

Thursday 13 March 2014

Weigh in Wednesday- day late

Dear reader,

A short, weigh in post tonight. Went to SW last night and lost 3 more pounds. That's a 9 pound loss in two weeks. I am thrilled! I am not hugely overweight and only want to lose another stone so am well chuffed.

Food is remaining similar but I have noticed we are not spending as much money. Losing and gaining!


Today I had a Mullerlight yogurt for breakfast with some grapes.
Lunch was a ham salad with a pot of beetroot salad mixed in-no dressing. Satsuma afterwards.
Dinner- I roasted two chicken thighs and then removed the skin. I gently fried some onion and garlic in a few squirts of Frylight. I added two chopped stalks of celery that were a little limp, a chicken stock cube, a tea spoon of bovril, some diced potato, frozen peas, frozen sweetcorn, a handful of red lentils and towards the end, some thickly sliced mushrooms. I removed the cooked chicken from the bone while still hot and added with a good grind of pepper.

Honestly, for a made up dinner it tasted fantastic. I served big mans in a large h/m Yorkshire pudding  with cabbage.
While the chicken was roasting I cooked some jacket potatoes and a halved butternut squash.
I will have the potato at work tomorrow for lunch and the squash will be made into soup with some other vegetables.

Thanks for popping in and I love to read your comments as always.

Much love. X

3 comments:

  1. I'm still exactly the same weight as last week. I think that part of this is the bad back ache which has meant I have been doing less physical stuff. And a few pieces of cake over the weekend [I was in a situation where I really felt unable to refuse stuff cooked especially for me]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good progress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, congratulations on the weight loss. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete