Translate

Saturday 10 January 2015

Don't forget the oldies

Dear reader,

How lovely, I've had over 200 "views" of my blog today which is fantastic for me as I've been quiet for a while now. One dear, wonderful reader has donated to adopt an oldie which is an animal rescue.
Here is the link in case you can spare £1http://www.oldies.org.uk/?cat=1

I will be matching any donations you lovely bloggers make. (Upto £100 just in case of any millionaires)

It's windy here, it's raining and miserable, please spare a thought for discarded animals or those who have been tied up outside and just left.

Thank you. X

2 comments:

  1. Just had a look at the Oldies website. Lovely charity, have donated £5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you, I will match any donations via blogger upto. £100, just in case someone does a huge donation and I have to sell my house! Xxx

      Delete