Translate

Tuesday 31 March 2015

todays meals.


Dear reader and especially for you Sue. The rolls we made yesterday using the recipe I have linked to post of yesterday. No egg in recipe just becuase we have none. 
Pictured last night while still warm with homemade burger and cheese and today's lunch with ham, cheese and salad. I only had wholemeal flour so that's what I used and we are chuffed with them.


I do not seem able to get on with our bread making machine at all but these handmade ones are great. I'm hoping to try some handmade bread soon too so will keep you posted.

After my long lost blog readers and commenters search I have received one comment from Jo so that's good. I do read via Blogger and Bloglovin but don't seem to have great success with the latter.

Today we are at home making the most of the wind to dry washing. The rain is absent, for now and we have watered our laurels as they went dry last year and have yellowed a bit. We are trying to give them a bit of tlc as we want them to form a boundary hedge in the back garden.

Tonight's dinner is a homemade curry from the freezer, with rice, naan, dhal and onion bhaji.

April tomorrow. Wow, going quickly this year. X

10 comments:

  1. Your rolls look very good to me, I have put washing out today also to make good use of the strong winds x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased, they were really good, still soft now with a very light crust. Definitely going to make again.

      Delete
  2. I have the recipe down in my lists and will have a go at making them soon. Yours look delicious.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do have a go, so cheap to make and they honestly taste really nice, you can tell they don't have any preservatives in, they just taste healthy and fresh.

      Delete
  3. lmao!! Good girl, they look delish!! Joe's just cooking breakfast, some more of the yummy mushrooms we were given, no bread rolls though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely, Frugal - making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look very professional bread rolls, I could just eat one dripping with butter! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link, I made them with half wholemeal and half white, no egg, lovely.

    ReplyDelete