Translate

Wednesday 17 April 2013

I went to London and saw the Queen

Dear reader,

Today was the funeral of Margaret Thatcher. Not many protesters in London and it all passed peacefully. I know because I was there.
I saw Nigel Lawson and met Earl Attlee (grandson of Clement Attlee) he was very pleasant and unassuming. I also saw the Queen in her car on her way there.

A long day and have heated faggotts and mash that I had frozen for a quick dinner for us both.

I got my £30 from the 30 tips today and am very pleased with that. Thank you to Ilona at Life after Money who directed me there via her blog.

An historic day.

FIB. X


9 comments:

  1. Glad you got your £30. I still haven't made my faggots :-(

    Enjoy your evening
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, £30 well needed, chuffed with that. Gone into bank to pay off the dreaded over draught. You must make them, great!

      Fib. X

      Delete

  2. I thought we gave her a great send off, wish I could have been there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we did. It was a nice day, a little rain but otherwise a good atmosphere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your £30. Am going to try my luck. Only have 27 tips so far so will sleep on it and hopefully will dream of 3 more tips to make 30. Your title post reminded me of that song/rhyme Pussy cat pussy cat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must do it, they sent me the money the next day. Just take 3 of mine if you get stuck. I'm sure you won't. Yes I think that's where I got the title from.

      Delete
  5. Good news about the money.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I meant to say a thank you to you for directing me to the £30 challenge.

    THANK YOU!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I can't believe they are giving it to everyone, they will have to pay out a lot! Good luck.

      FIB. X

      Delete