Translate

Monday 11 February 2013

Long time no blog

Dear reader,

I have been quiet for a few days and have missed blogging but found myself distracted by a busy life, rushing to work, staying late, you know the routine.

I would like to say a huge Hello and massive thank you to my new followers, Emma Watts, Frantics Antics and Sylivamcilmail. I had a nice comment today also from K2D who jolted me into action, so a big thank you to them too.

We have had overnight snow which started getting heavy last night about 2200 hours. I got home first but poor Big Man had to abandon his car at the top of a hill and then rang me to say he was going to walk home through the lanes with his torch.
Being the devoted girlfriend and having a Volvo with all wheel drive I went and collected him. It was horrid though and I was a bit scared but I didn't tell him!

We will be braving the snow today and taking our neighbours fat terrier out for a walk, he loves the snow and goes mad.
I always feed the birds anyway and put water out for them too. I confess, I leave a bit of bread out for Jingles the dormouse (he's a rat really but it sounds better)

I have missed you all and your comments so will be doing a giveaway tomorrow.


Sarah. X


No comments:

Post a Comment