Translate

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Assistance required

Dear reader,

A big welcome to New World-thanks for reading and following. I now have 11 followers!

It's so lovely to read your comments and see new followers. It's the first time I've ever written a blog and I'm enjoying it greatly.

My blog was inspired by looking up money saving ideas on the Internet and ways to pay off our mortgage by saving money elsewhere. I didn't realise there were so many brilliant blogs out there with like minded people all doing their bit to save money and try to live on less.

I am hoping to get more followers but I must admit I do find it hard to think of things which you might find interesting, after all I can only give you snippets of my life and hope you might like them.

I often get writers block and wonder what on earth to write.

I'd thought I'd tell you a bit more about me tonight.

I'm a 42 (Scorpio) female.
Have put on weight which I'm cross about and am about 2-3 stones over what I'd like to be.
I smoke, which I am desparate to stop for both health and money reasons but mainly health.
I love cooking (and eating, hence the overweight)
I can take or leave alcohol-Vodka and diet coke or wine
Love holidays abroad but have very recently developed a hatred of flying. Totally petrified! To the point of tears. Don't know why.
No children-met the right man too late.
Love animals especially dogs and horses but anything really.
Work full time (long hours)
Like gardening and general home making
Enjoy long walks and try to on days off wherever possible.
Love National Trust days out which we joined this year.

Goal this year- to find willpower to stop smoking, get slimmer and fitter. I have others but think these are most important to start with.

Any tips for quitting the deadly cigarettes? Have tried patches, spray and hypnosis.
Please, please do add a comment if you have.

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Thankfully trying to stop smoking is not something I have had to deal with - red wine or whiskey are my 'like to excess' :-)
    I have heard good reports of this book
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0718194551/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1359587186&sr=1-1
    I wish you well in stopping smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I've never smoked either, but I wish you the best of luck with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love it when i get a new follower, it's always exciting. Thanks or following my blog to. I have never smoked so can't help. Goodluck though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am a new reader. I live in west London but am currently on hols in Costa Rica. All the hostels we are staying in have free wifi which is great so I can keep up to date with blogs etc. Really enjoying yours. Keep up the good work and hope you arent too affected by the snow. Getting the bus to montezuma today which is the beach. Yay.

    ReplyDelete