Translate

Friday 11 January 2013

Welcome and thank you

Dear reader,

Forgot to add this on my latest post. I have 4 followers and wanted to say a big thank you to

SFT-saving for travel. Her excellent blog started my reading and inspired me towards a more frugal life.

Flour girl-thank you so much for following.

Ragged wren- as above, so nice to see people are actually reading my blog.

Compost woman-am envious of your 4 acres, must be wonderful.

Many thanks to you all.

I am hoping for more followers so I can do some giveaways. What do you think is a good target?

All the best to you all,

Sarah. X


4 comments:

  1. hi, thanks for your comment on my blog. welcome to blogland , i have been blogging for nearly 2 years and have learnt lots. i notice you also read kath kellys book, i have too ! i look forward to reading about your journey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss P B,

    Have added you to my reading list. Only been blogging a short while and need to get the hang of adding pics to make it a bit more interesting. Thanks for dropping in.

    Sarah. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saw this the other day and forgot to say thank you.

    Isn't it lovely that you have 7 followers now.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, really enjoy blogging just need to work out how to add pictures.

    S. x

    ReplyDelete