Translate

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Glis glis

Dear reader,

Sorry for the rubbish photo, I can't seem to find how to add pictures to my blog yet but this is a Glis Glis. This is what is living in my loft-rent bloody free! Thank you to Compost Woman who knew what I was moaning about. Not a Cous Cous!
We didn't hear it last night so maybe it just popped in. Cute though, probably curled up in my Karen Millen dresses that fitted me about 2 stones ago.

While I am writing my blog and wondering how to save money, worrying about my gas bill, car fuel and all the rest of it my mind has been drawn to the tv. A programme called the undatables.
It shows lots of people who find it difficult to,find a partner or even a date due to disability.
Learning disabilities and bodily ones.
It made me think how lucky I am and what I take for granted.

I have 7 followers now and just wanted to thank everyone who pops in to read this blog.
I will be having a giveaway of probably a frugal lifestyle book that I have enjoyed when I get to 15 followers so please add me if you read.

Thanks
Sarah. X

2 comments:

  1. Yes we are lucky, but don't feel sorry for those guys and girls, they wouldn't want you to.

    They have lots to feel lucky about too.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that programme, poor ray made the cheese and marmite sandwiches for the picnic then the lady couldnt eat cheese ! bless him

    ReplyDelete