Translate

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Thanks to the following....

Dear reader,

Yesterday I was upset, cross, annoyed, disgusted, confused, furious and bewildered.
I needed you, my lovely blog family to reassure me that I wasn't mad, overreacting, being over the top, fussy, nosey or silly.

You did, you all came out and stood up to be counted. You agreed and sent me some brilliant comments with a few perfectly descriptive names.

No one backed me up in the shop, they could hear what was going on. No one else did anything as they walked past the distressed dog.
Only my beloved Big Man stood up for me as always.

I needed you yesterday and you were there from blog land-thank you so much.

In case you hadn't realised, I am the woman who gets tearful at the donkey adverts, the dog tied up in the rain adverts and the pictures of the caged dogs in magazines. I am inconsolable for days if I read an animal cruelty story. That's me and I don't make any apologies for that.

A special thanks go to the following people who sent me supportive, caring and lovely comments and who have restored my faith in the human race.

Morgan at growing in the fens.

Trudie at Trudies cottage

Hazel at Sew Crazy

Tracy at woollyworldofme

Janet

Compostwoman at the compost bin

Jen Miss Ipie

Fran at Bonnie of Clyde

Thrift Deluxe at Nine to Five

Francesca Tulk- a superb description!

Nim

Mrs no spend at no spend days

Sharon

Last but by no means least.....

Pam at a good life in Tydd

As a thank you I shall enter you all into a draw this weekend to win something nice.

Lots of love

FIB xxx

Feeling slightly less furious today.
















4 comments:

  1. Never lose your fury- I think dicks who leave dogs (and babies and children!) sweltering in cars need a telling off too xx

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hope you feel a bit more settled, today, but never lose the passion to sort out an injustice!

    Fury like this is a good thing - it is what makes us SORT STUFF OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely thought - but you know we're all just the same as you and care about animals so it's only natural that your friends were with you and understood your anger and fustration - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're most welcome my lovely thank goodness there'sgood people in the world! X

    ReplyDelete