Translate

Sunday 11 August 2013

Missed you all x

My lovely blogging friends, oh how I have missed you all.

Nothing wrong here in Bucks just major busy at work and being a frugal chick I can't turn down the overtime! It won't last long so have to go for it now.

Thank you to Karen at Chelmarsh Chunderings and Saving for travel (SFT) for your sweet welfare checks on me. Much love to you both. Xxxx

SFT I am keen to show you my sealed pot but the e mail didn't seem to go, can you send me another message which I won't publish, with it again?

Much love to you all

Tired and that's making me hungry!

FIB. X

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you've got overtime-good for the old purse strings!

    Hope you get the email address.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you were, welcome back to blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, its good to know you are ok. I'm looking forward to reading your posts again when you have the time, until then take care and get plenty rest between shifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that all is well. I have just finished a manic 5 weeks or so working more hours than before I went part time! I do have a good idea of how strapped for time you are. Take care not to ocer stretch yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're ok. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete