Translate

Thursday 22 August 2013

The Queen has been

Dear reader,

Just in from work....am so excited. She's been!

I sound like a child waiting for the tooth fairy, no, Frugal Queen.

Wow, when you read about someone every day it feels like they're a bit famous! I am honoured.

Thanks to Froogs, we have saved a fortune on heating as we copied her, got a log burner and just heat the lounge and shut the door in the winter.

I bulk cook and save time and money. We have both had a really long day and I have just microwaved some homemade faggotts and onion gravy-thanks to Froogs again.

We have a lot of debt to pay off and we are doing it-after reading about Froogs.

It's so lovely to receive comments on my blog, I still get a buzz when you write something.
So to you all, famous, frugal or just passing by-thank you.

Ps. I have joined SFT on her September challenge. Buy for 3 weeks but eat for 4. See how we are going to do that Here

Need sleep, speak tomorrow. X

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when we are inspired by others.

    Frugaldom was mine, she literally helped me change my life.

    So glad you've joined the challenge. You'll breeze through it with all of your batch cooking.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SFT, Frugal Queen & No More Spending are mine! But I am always finding new blogs to add to the list of ones that motivate & inspire me to keep going!

    I am joining in with the challenge too!

    Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had Donkey Stoned the step!!

    Its great to be inspired by other bloggers, I have followed Froogs since she first started on her frugal journey and still read every post. I love the Frugaldom forum too, nobody judges you and they are all so very helpful.

    Looking forward to reading about your September challenge, it should be great fun. xx

    ReplyDelete