Translate

Saturday 28 September 2013

Big fat debt!

Dear reader,

Apologies for lack of postings. I have been away visiting my lovely mum.

I am excited for two reasons. One, I have a new follower. Hi, lovely to have you here. X

Secondly, our debt is less and I have adjusted my progress bar. Sadly, it's not a massive move on the bar (can't really notice it)

We now owe £26,288.

That's it, I've said it. Twenty six thousand, two hundred and eighty eight pounds.

It's getting smaller but it's still a big one.

We paid £400 today PLUS the £15 I had scraped in my PAD challenge.

Short post tonight. Hope you are well.

Much love. X

7 comments:

  1. Hi, lovely to hear from you again. I am glad you have been off visiting rather than working your socks off!! Good news on the debt front, I know it does not look much, and there is still a long way to go, but it IS getting smaller - well done you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it's less than it was, and you are doing something about it. x x x x x
    You will get there, and we will be with you every step of the way. x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a huge repayment. You are doing so well.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main thing is that it's going down, not up!

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh there you are! Making the most of our good weather I hope? Well done on the debt, that PAD'ing is slightly addictive! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. All steps in the right direction :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes knowing the figure feels awful but it's better than not knowing - if you don't know what your goal is you can't reach it! You're doing really well.

    ReplyDelete