Translate

Sunday 1 September 2013

Different Sunday lunch-coated chicken.

Dear reader,

Ever fancied a change to your regular Sunday lunch?
We usually have chicken. We like it, we make it do several meals and it is better both health wise and price wise. Don't get me wrong, we love beef and lamb but chicken is our usual choice.

I mostly roast it and we have a selection of vegetables and potato of some sort.

Today I did something different. Here what I did in pictures with the recipe at the bottom.
My chilli powder is well out of date but still fine. The redness comes from three tablespoons tomato purée. I skinned the chicken for less fat.











4 comments:

  1. One word-wow! You really are a very creative cook. I am impressed.

    Hope you've managed to sort out the meals for this week. I'm looking forward to hearing what they are.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing, when in a hurry I have mixed curry paste with mayo and done much the same, it was fine but guess what we will be having next weekend. If I can wait that long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious - a sort of tikka marinated chicken then! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks a very different way to coat and cook a chicken, I bet it smells wonderful when cooking and very tasty to eat hot or cold.x

    ReplyDelete